Sunday, March 19, 2006

Music makes the world go round!

First off, I have no clue why Blogger has been acting so weird these last couple of days. I've tried republishing my blog, but to no avail. I hope after this post, things start to get back down to normal. Sorry for the inconvenience...

Anyway, moving on!

The new Flaming Lips album, At War with the Mystics, can now be streamed in its entirety at NME.com. I'm currently listening to the first track off it, "The Yeah Yeah Yeah Song" and already, it sounds like a side of the Lips I have never heard before...and would very much like to hear more of!

ALSO! Everything All the Time, the debut album by one of my favorite new bands, Band of Horses, gets released this Tuesday! Here's an MP3, "The Funeral". Another new album that arrives on the 21st is Josh Rouse's Spanish-tinged Subtitulo. Sorry, no free MP3s, but you can stream a couple tracks off his Myspace page.

Anyone know of any other albums that are coming out soon?

No comments: