Sunday, December 31, 2006

Best of '06 Radio Show on WUAG 103.1 FM!

I'll be doing my radio thing this afternoon from 1 to 4 PM on WUAG 103.1 FM Greensboro. You can tune in online at wuag.net by clicking on the "Live Stream" button in the menu bar. It'll be called the "Best of 2006 Double Dose" as I play two tracks from each of my favorite albums of '06. Expect some Gnarls, Flaming Lips, Art Brut, Guster, Band of Horses, and who knows what else? Plus, if you call (336) 334-5450 and make a request, I might be so kind as to play it on the air!

Also, if you have no plans for New Year's Eve (like me), you can tune in to Turner Classic Movies' Marx Brothers Movie Marathon, which begins at 8:15 PM with Duck Soup and continues all night with selections like Horse Feathers, Monkey Business, A Night at the Opera, and A Day at the Races.

I'd like to wish a very happy New Year's to everyone out there in blogland! See you in '07!

No comments: