Monday, August 30, 2010

Everything Must Go!

Yes, if you read one of my recent tweets, I have set up shop on Virb and will be getting rid of this dinosaur within the next few days. My new site will focus solely on my film work, as I have found little use for this blog, and felt that I needed something a bit more professional to guide people to so they can see examples of my work. The DiMattiaFilms blog was a fun and exciting experiment, one that got me through my college years and then some! Not to mention Jump Cut Radio, which was fun, but in retrospect, felt like the biggest ego-stroking project I ever got involved in. Sorry, Nathan. :-)

Just FYI, this blog isn't going away anytime soon. It will still be available at its original URL of http://dimattiafilms.blogspot.com. I'm just officially announcing that I will no longer be updating it, and that dimattiafilms.com will soon point to my new site on Virb before the week is through.

Thank you, everyone who ever visited my site, and I hope to see you on the other side!

No comments: