Wednesday, July 20, 2005

New Photo!...sort of

Alright, so I know it's kinda lame to have one of my own photo's as the Photo of the Week but I just couldn't find anything on Flickr that looked good enough. I guess I need to post the guidelines I follow in deciding a Photo of the Week:

1. Must be a good photo.

Duh. Though everyone's idea of "good" differs, since this is my blog, my opinion is what sets things in motion around here.

2. Needs to be readily available in a downloadable format (preferably JPEG).

If I'm unable to download it, I won't be able to insert it into the header of my website now, would I?

3. Preferably, the photo needs a Creative Commons license.

With a couple exceptions, all the photos I showcase have been licensed with Creative Commons and most of them are available on Flickr.

So, if you've got some photos you'd like me to take a look at, lemme know by sending a link or something to devin@dimattiafilms.com! Thanks!

P.S. I'm currently listening to a podcast called The Dorktones Podcast. It's a lot of fun, with the bulk of the show focusing on retro music. In their new episode, they play the theme song to "The Blob"! I think that's all you need to know.

No comments: