Saturday, July 30, 2005

Pre-work ramblings

Just finished off a box of those new strawberry milkshake Pop Tarts and the consensus is that they're not bad, but I probably won't make them a regular purchase. My favorite Pop Tarts flavors are still brown sugar cinnamon and s'mores.

I have to go to work early today and, right now, I'm tired as f*ck, so I'll make this quick. There's a good chance I won't be finished on a new episode of Jump Cut Radio until around the middle of next week. It's just that I have so much on my plate right now that podcasting is not that high up on my priorities.

I recently received an e-mail by the band Parker Street Cinema about a song they wanted me to use in my next episode. Here's the link:

"Midnight Shakes the Memory" (MP3)

You can download a couple other tracks by the band here.

No comments: