Tuesday, August 02, 2005

"Fix You" video now on Coldplay website

The new video for the song "Fix You" can now be viewed at Coldplay.com. I like how they incorporated live footage with footage of lead singer Chris Martin walking down the streets of London (I'm assuming it's London). Still, I wish Coldplay would do something a little more creative for their music videos, especially since older videos like the ones for "Trouble," "Don't Panic," and "The Scientist" are all really impressive. Now, it seems Capitol Records is bent on milking Coldplay's image for all its worth. Still, the music is quite impressive and, as you can see, I've added X&Y to my Best of 2005 (So Far) list. I also love "Fix You". It's a beautiful song.

Coldplay, "Fix You (Live on SNL)" (MP3)

Link courtesy of What Da Phuk

No comments: