Friday, August 05, 2005

New Flickr photos, new POTW!


Being Followed
Originally uploaded by devpd.

Just took a bunch of photos on our recent trip to Discovery Place in Charlotte. We took an Amtrak train, something I haven't done since my Cub Scout troop took a trip to a train museum in Salisbury (or was it Reidsville?) Anyway, check out the pics I took and leave a comment letting me know what you think!

Also, I made a new banner for this week's Photo of the Week, Oak Street Marquee and, not one to toot my own horn, I think the new banner looks so good I might make it the permanent banner and stop doing the Photo of the Week thing. What do you guys think? E-Mail me and let me know! (I could still do POTWs, just not make them a part of the banner.)

Alright, that's it. Hopefully, a new show this weekend. We'll see. I gotta go back to school in a week so I'm kinda on overload right now. TTFN!

No comments: