Monday, August 29, 2005

Remember: You can't take it with you!

While I continue my increasingly unhealthy addiction to Six Feet Under, fans who've already viewed the series finale are coping with the loss of their Sunday night program the only way true fans do...by buying a ton of stuff that was featured on it!

While perusing eBay for a copy of Season Three (neither our library nor Blockbuster has it), I stumbled across a ton of props and costumes that were used in the show. From a wardrobe top worn by Lauren Ambrose to a tissue box from the Fisher funeral parlor, they've got everything a fan could ever want. My favorite is a ceramic corn-on-the-cob. While there was an object of this description on the show, the seller says that this one isn't it. It just looks like the one from the show!

Hey, if anyone out there's got Season Three, e-mail me and maybe we can trade or something.

No comments: