Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Holy-crap-I've-got-way-too-much-stuff-to-do!

For some reason or another, Blogger didn't want to work last night, so I've forgotten what I was going to post. So, I'll just ramble. Cool? Cool.

Went to Best Buy and purchased a couple of CDs: Smash Mouth's greatest hits album ($7.99) and the special edition of Interpol's "Antics" with bonus disc of remixes and videos ($9.99). For some reason, a lot of rock albums are being re-released in special edition format. Just last week, the Killers' debut "Hot Fuss" was re-released with a couple bonus songs. I didn't buy it 'cause I already own "Hot Fuss." (I also already own "Antics" but I NEED the "Evil" video and I figure I'll sell my old copy.) I got into the Killers before "Somebody Told Me" became such a big hit. Also, about Smash Mouth, I used to be a huge fan of theirs. I only owned one album, "Astro Lounge" (the album with "All Star" on it), but I listened to it repeatedly. And even though they are ridiculously big sellouts, I don't really care. They had their big hit and a handful of other really good songs and that's good enough for me.

The Flicker Film Society is meeting for the first time this year TONIGHT! So if you're reading this and you're a UNCW student, meet us under the clock tower at 9PM tonight to get the skinny on the coolest film club on campus!

No comments: