Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Tuesday Tidbits

  • I found another funny webcomic, the Perry Bible Fellowship. Thanks, Yewknee.
  • They announced the Oscar nominees today. I know not many of my predictions turned out to be right. The reason I didn't include any nominations for Brokeback Mountain was because I hadn't seen it yet. Which brings me to my next tidbit...
  • I saw Brokeback Mountain last Saturday and was pleasantly surprised. I was skeptical about this film, especially because of all the hype it had been receiving, but I see now that while it doesn't deserve a lot of the press it has been receiving, it is an impressive motion picture. This year's Best Actor race is gonna be a tough one!
  • This week's free single on iTunes is by UK rock group The Magic Numbers, entitled "Love Me Like You Do." It's excellent, and it's free.
  • You can now download Strong Bad e-mails for your video iPod. Or, if you don't have a video iPod (like me), you can just download the e-mails so you can watch them whenever you want on iTunes.
  • You could buy the two new Gorillaz songs off iTunes, or you could just download them for free here. Thanks, Clever Titles.

No comments: