Saturday, September 09, 2006

Facebook Drama

While I have personally swore never to create a MySpace page (still hasn't happened, bitches!), I am an avid user of Facebook. And now, it seems the craze has reached an apex, what with the News Feed controversy and all.

But it was this group that freaked me out the most. The "If this group reaches 100,000 my girlfriend will have a threesome" group is one of the sickest, yet utterly compelling, ideas ever created on Facebook. I haven't stooped to the point of actually joining said group, but to tell you the truth, I admire the creator's courage for creating a group with such a single-minded intention. If only he didn't look like such a dick.

Oh well. There you have it folks. All it took was a Harvard student's complex social networking experiment to help a sex-craved Atlanta, GA resident achieve male fantasy heaven. Hooray for Web 2.0.

UPDATE: So, it turned out the whole thing was a scam. Big surprise.

No comments: