Saturday, December 24, 2005

Merry Christmas!

Since I don't know if I'll get a chance to post later tonight, I just want to wish everyone out there a very Merry Christmas, a Happy Hanukkah, a Happy Kwanzaa, and all the other December-related holidays people are celebrating! I got off of work at 10 AM and am finally free of any and all obligations...at least until the 26th! Here are a few of my favorite Christmas songs to get everyone in the mood. Please enjoy with a heaping glass of eggnog or hot chocolate with marshmallows (real marshmallows, not those pitifully tiny ones that come in the Swiss Miss packets!!)

MP3s: (right click, save-as)
Ray Charles, "This Time of the Year"
Vince Guaraldi Trio, "Christmas Time is Here"
Squirrel Nut Zippers, "Sleigh Ride"
The Flaming Lips, "A Change at Christmas (Say It Isn't So)"

No comments: