Tuesday, May 23, 2006

We Are Now-Up-To-Date!

Got a lot to report to the eMasses out there. First off, I'd like to announce that I am now a radio DJ for the University of North Carolina at Greensboro, 103.1 WUAG! I'll be on the air Tuesday mornings from 9 to 11 AM EST. For those of you outside the broadcast area (i.e. not in Greensboro), we have a website where you can stream the radio station online. Unfortunately, they don't really explain how to listen to the online feed, so I'll give you the rundown:

1. Open iTunes or RealPlayer or any audio software that allows streaming media.

2. If you're on iTunes, go to the Advanced menu and choose Open Stream. On RealPlayer, go to the File menu and choose Open Location.

3. Copy and paste this URL in the dialog box:

http://152.13.200.170:8000/listen.pls

Hit OK and voila! Instant college radio streaming satisfaction!

Don't forget to tune in Tuesday mornings to listen to my show, Early Rotation. If you'd like to make a request, call the WUAG hotline at (336) 334-5450.

In other news...there's a ton of new fake movie trailers that have been posted on YouTube and, as always, they are exceptionally well-made and quite funny. My favorite is 10 Things I Hate About Commandments with the incredibly elaborate Titanic: The Sequel coming in at number two.

Speaking of Number Two, I have really gotten into the cult hit TV show Wonder Showzen, which is quite possibly the most shocking, vulgar and offensive television program currently on the air. By MTV2, no less! I thought MTV gave up on being daring and original years ago. Here's one of my favorite clips, featuring Chauncey, the main puppet on the program, and the Number Two, who desperately tries to get back on the show.

No comments: