Wednesday, May 31, 2006

New videocast premiere!

Wow, it has been a long time since I last updated this website. Sorry 'bout that, folks. I have a new job back home and it's seriously been putting a cramp in my blog updating.

There is a silver lining, though. I have put the finishing touches on the first episode of my all-new videocast, entitled "Devin's Picks," where every week (or so), I will post a collection of short films and music videos I come across on the web. Some are old favorites, some are new favorites, some are animated, some live-action. Some are enchanting, some are disturbing, and all of them are entertaining.

The only problem is that I tried my best to make this an official "video podcast," but I kept getting screwed by my campus web server, by my .Mac account, and by FeedBurner. So I took the easy way out and simply uploaded the first episode to Google Video for your immediate consumption.



Here are the specifics about the short films featured in this episode:

No comments: