Friday, June 02, 2006

Oh No! Oh My! ...Again!



I know I've already sung the praises of Austin, TX indie rock group Oh No! Oh My!, but I just gotta bring 'em up again. I am still convinced that "I Have No Sister" is one of the best songs of 2006, but the remainder of the album is just as accomplished.

Up until recently, you could pre-order burned copies of their self-titled debut for $1.50. I still have my pre-ordered copy, along with an early demo CD-R of stuff they performed under their previous moniker, The Jolly Rogers (for another $1.50). Now, you can get their full-length debut, plus two bonus tracks which rival the regular tracks in terms of quality and catchiness, for just $11 ($9 + $2 shipping) direct from their site, or you can get it for $10.99 from Insound.

If you aren't easily swayed by my recommendation, I'm sure these free MP3s will change your tune:

Oh No! Oh My! Walk in the Park mp3

Oh No! Oh My! Jane is Fat mp3

and 'cause I know y'all are aching to hear it...

Oh No! Oh My! I Have No Sister mp3
(This one's right-click, Save As...)

No comments: