Sunday, June 25, 2006

Three Things You Need to Do/See/Click On!

  • I am officially addicted to La La, which is this kick-awesome service that allows users to trade CDs with other like-minded music geeks, for only $1 a disc. Think of it as Netflix for music, 'cept you're the ones providing the music. I already traded away my copies of Frou Frou, Sigur Rós, and a couple Ben Folds EPs and, in return, I have received U.N.K.L.E, Gorillaz, and more Ben Folds! Sign up and add me as a friend. Here's my public page.
  • The second season of The Venture Bros., probably one of the greatest animated series to emerge from Cartoon Network's Adult Swim lineup (yes, better than ATHF), premieres TONIGHT AT 10:30 PM!! If you missed the Season One finale, you can catch that at 10 PM as well. But, lemme tell you, what you need to do is buy the whole first season on DVD!
  • Finally, even though I'm sure some of my more wound-up readers would frown on it, I gotta link to the new commercial for Al Gore's environmental documentary, An Inconvenient Truth, featuring Bender from "Futurama"! Click and behold...

No comments: