Friday, February 11, 2005

It ain't no trailer trash!

So, I'm really excited 'cause the Flicker Film Society is getting its first publicity as we get to screen our new commercial before ACE's (Association of Campus Entertainment) Friday Night Flick, "Team America: World Police," tonight at 7 & 10. I'm gonna try and get a copy of the ad to post on the web so everyone can see it. I make a brief cameo appearance in the big group shot at the end of it.

Oh, also, If you're in the Wilmington area and are interested in making movies, stop by the Randall Library Auditorium (on the UNCW campus) at 6 PM this Sunday to be a part of the Flicker Film Society! We'll be screening "Slugger" (see past entry) as well as deciding what our next project's gonna be. I've submitted a couple screenplays for consideration. I hope to see you there! Peace!

Devin

No comments: