Thursday, February 10, 2005

Special Thanks to...

I'd like to thank my good friend Nathan Sloan, whose blog, Wilmingsloan, inspired me to make my own. Nathan's worked with me on a couple short films, the most recent one being "T.P." a collaborative effort between me, Nathan, Eric Martin, Kaylee Swanson, and Lauren Hancock. The film was shot in 24 hours and took home Crowd Favorite and Honorable Mention at last fall's 2004 One Take Festival here in Wilmington.



Hopefully, we'll be teaming up again this spring for One Take, and possibly collaborating on a production for the Flicker Film Society. Here's hoping!

Cheers,
Devin

1 comment:

Dalton Hammond said...

Congratulations on your awards. I was almost born in Wilmington (during WWII). I hear it's a tough film town. -- D.H.

http://daltonhammond.blogspot.com/