Monday, February 21, 2005

Script in the works and other news...

Hey, everyone! Sorry I haven't updated recently, but there's just not much to report. I am currently in the process of writing a screenplay for my friend Kelly Rawllins, entitled "A Woman's Right." I hope to have it finished by next week. In the meantime, I've revised some of my shirts, as well as reintroduced the "Technicolor" shirt, this time it says "Now in color." on it. Hopefully, that'll keep the Cafepress copyright hounds at bay. Oh! I did receive my "I make movies." shirt today and I promise I'll have a photo of me wearing it later today.

I would also like to thank my friend Tom for posting such nice comments about my website on here. "welcome to the coolest website ever!" Well spoken, Tom. Well spoken. "i love your shirts, darvon" Um...thanks, I love them, too...

No comments: