Wednesday, February 16, 2005

"They say it's your birthday! Well, it's my birthday, too, yeah!"

Na na na na na na na, happy birthday to you! Na na na na na na na na, we're gonna have a good time! Get the White Album if you don't know what this song is. Anyway, it's my birthday and being stuck on campus without a car, I don't have much planned in the way of celebration. But, Spring Break is slowly approaching. Maybe I'll do something then. In the meantime, I'll probably head on down to Best Buy and snag a copy of Donnie Darko: The Director's Cut, a super-cool, super-freaky movie that'll have every slightly unbalanced teen in your house thoroughly entertained.

Hey! I just realized that the new trailer for "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" is now available on Amazon.com! See it! See it now! NOW!

No comments: