Thursday, February 24, 2005

Second Episode Now Available

I am officially on a roll. I just released the second episode of DiMattiaFilms Radio. It's a bit larger file this time, so dial-up users watch out. I wanted to boost the quality of the recording and the episode length is a little longer than the first episode. No interview this time, just me talking about the new films coming out this Friday, my Oscar picks, and "Devin DiMattia's Thorough Analysis of How Crappy His Day Was!" I also play some pretty cool music from Daft Punk, Fatboy Slim and Dirty Vegas!

The reason I wanted to make a second episode so soon was because I'm about to take off for Spring Break. I'll still try and make text posts, but I probably won't make any new audioposts for another week. Well, hope everyone has a great weekend! Ciao!

Oh, and I do use a little bit of profanity in my new episode...so...small children should sit further away from the computer than adults...and large children, I guess.

P.S. I kinda skipped my pick for Best Supporting Actress and went on to my pick for Best Director. Anyway, my pick for the Supporting Actress Oscar was Virginia Madsen for "Sideways."

No comments: