Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Doin' It For Tha Shorteez!

My close, personal friend and self-proclaimed blogophile Bethanne (of the excellent Clever Titles Are So Last Summer) is holding a Blogothon this Saturday, July 29. The deal is that she has to come up with two new blog posts every hour (in case you can't count, that's 48 posts!) Now, seeing as no mere mortal can ever hope to accomplish this feat single-handedly (unless you're Scott from Stereogum), she has asked for the help of her blogging cohorts to contribute, and I am happy to say that I have obliged. I will be contributing four posts to her blog, from 12 PM to 2 PM that afternoon. I don't know what I'm going to write about yet, but I can assure you it will be quite interesting and almost grammatically accurate (also, free of any sort of political slant).

If you would like to donate to the Blogathon (Bethanne, by the way, is blogging for Global Fund for Women), you can click this link! They accept cash, credit, rubles, or wampum (not really).

No comments: