Thursday, August 24, 2006

300 Posts, 700 Hobo Names

John Hodgman and Jonathan Coulton - "700 Hobo Names" (mp3, 53 minutes long!!)

I'd like to celebrate this, my three hundredth post, but I'm too excited about this other piece of news...



That's right; yours truly is now one of John Hodgman's contacts on Flickr. I'm thinking about catching him in Durham when he does his book tour for the new paperback version of The Areas of My Expertise, soon to be followed by an audiobook version!

In the meantime, I'll just sit and sulk as I read about all the awesome shit I missed by not living in New York and going to see the "Revenge of the Book Eaters" benefit concert hosted by Hodgman and featuring Jon Stewart, Dave Eggers, Sarah Vowell, Sufjan Stevens, and David "This is not my beautiful house!" Byrne!!! Oh, well. At least Stereogum (as always) delivers the good coverage.

Happy 300th Birthday, DiMattiaFilms! Here's looking towards three hundred more, right guys?! Guys? Hey, where's everybody goin'?

For a glimpse at my laughable original intentions when I started this blog, click here to read post #1! I don't know about you guys, but I have yet to release a single soundtrack to any of the films I've made. Or even made a film that merited its own soundtrack.

No comments: