Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Coming Soon...the New DiMattiaFilms

That's right. Now that I've surpassed three hundred posts, it's time for a little spring cleaning...or, fall cleaning, I guess. The most important change is that I am doing away with my CafePress online store starting this Friday. So, if you want any of the merchandise on my online store, you have until FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 1ST AT 5:00 PM to buy! To help get rid of stuff faster, I'm waiving all markups so all merchandise is being sold at the flat CafePress price.

Also in the works...

  • A new blog template with easier-to-read sidebar and graphics
  • A YouTube page to view all my short films
  • More free mixtapes
  • More original music, free to download
Let's see if I'll be able to keep any of these promises! :-)

No comments: