Monday, March 07, 2005

Download my first script!

Great news! Last Friday, I finally finished my first feature-length screenplay, "Split Decision," which I have been working on for about the last two-and-a-half years! I quickly copyrighted it with the Writers Guild of America and now, everyone can see it for themselves by downloading it here! You'll need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view it. It's roughly 74 pages long, which is actually pretty short for a feature-length. Don't worry; I'll be making tons of revisions as the school year continues. I'll try to post my revised copies online as well.

Also, I'm going to try something different for my next radio episode. My good friend Nathan Sloan will be in the studio Wednesday evening as my co-host. I feel like we need more people involved in this project so there's always something interesting to talk about. I'll discuss new films I've seen like "Be Cool" and "Constantine," talk about the Oscars, and some other stuff. You're just gonna have to tune in to find out! I'm also trying to get an RSS feed going so I can make DiMattiaFilms Radio an official podcast! That way, I can announce new episodes on websites like Podcast Alley and iPodder.org.

Keep checking back for updates and stuff! PLEASE!!

No comments: