Thursday, March 24, 2005

New Chemical Brothers video!


Click on the album art to download the video for "Believe"!

Alright, if you haven't guessed, I am an extreme music lover, and there's nothing I like more than to see music and video meshed together in perfect harmony. So, naturally, I freaked out when I saw the new video for the Chemical Brothers' song "Believe," off their latest album, Push the Button (look close, you'll see my review for the album on Amazon.com).

Anyway, the video, like most ChemBros videos, involves a man having a serious trip (drug-induced or otherwise). He works in a car factory, with tons of robotic machinery. In the video, he is haunted by the machinery, which seem to follow him around town. It's really cool, and a hell of a lot better than their previous video for "Galvanize."

The video was directed by Dom & Nic, who have collaborated with the Chems on several other videos.

No comments: