Thursday, March 03, 2005

Radio show scrapped, hitcounter added, and San Jose's online film festival!

Hey, guys! I decided to opt out of doing a radio show from Greensboro, mainly because all my music files are back in Wilmington and I wanted to wait until I had someone else to interview for a new episode. In other news, I've added a hitcounter to my site so I can find out how many folks are visiting and whether or not I need to do something CRAZY and UNEXPECTED to bring more people here (I'll give you a hint: it involves a bowl of coleslaw and an inflatable moose). Also, Wired Magazine has revealed that the Cinequest Film Festival in San Jose, California, will be offering a good portion of its short film entries online for download. The catch? It's PC only. AARRGH!! Well, maybe next year. You can read the article here.

1 comment:

TheSloan said...

I have to say Devin...I am a bit upset to see that the radio show is being scrapped. Though I find it hilarious that you're hostign a radio show for yourself (with virtually no audience) I must admit it is really well done. Almost frightningly well done. I'm tuning in and, as always, my reader base is linked to your site via my "Links" page. Best wishes!