Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Random iPod Shuffle Comment


Note: That's not me in the photo.

Hey, guys! Now, I didn't want this blog to be one of those personal things ("this is what I did today...") kind of crap, but I just have to say that today, I was at work moving tables or whatever, while wearing my iPod Shuffle, when all of a sudden, the headphone cord got caught on something and it got pulled from the Shuffle! Surprisingly, when I plugged the headphones back in, I realized that my iPod had automatically paused the music after the headphones came out. This is a really nifty feature that the good folks at Apple did not advertise. Don't you just love finding out new things about the stuff you own? No? Well, I did. Whatever.

There's a new episode of Jump Cut Radio available for download. Get it while it's hot! Also, Nathan and I have just recorded a brief commercial for the show so, if you're new to Jump Cut, or just podcasts in general, give our ad a listen.

I might not be posting for a while. Easter Break's about to start so if you don't hear from me for a few days, I hope everybody has a great Easter holiday! Enjoy yourselves! Hopefully, it'll start getting warmer around here. :-)

No comments: