Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Jump Cut Radio: Episode 1

Alright, earlier this evening, Nathan Sloan and I got together and recorded a 20-plus-minute rant on various movie-related topics. The result is our very first episode of Jump Cut Radio! You can either download the episode as an mp3 file or you can subscribe to our show so you'll always have new episodes immediately downloaded to your computer! Just download podcast software like iPodderX, copy our RSS link into it, and new episodes will be downloaded onto iTunes!

Also, I submitted our show for consideration on Podcast Alley so once it shows up, PLEASE vote for us so we can get noticed on there!! I'll post a voting link as soon as we get on the alley.

If you have any questions, comments, criticisms, suggestions, random stuff, please e-mail me and maybe I'll read your message on the air on next week's episode!

No comments: