Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Acid Zen Wonder Paint!



If anyone who visits my site listens to The Tragically Nameless Podcast, you'll know that for the last couple posts, I've basically been regurgitating stuff TNP host Deniz Rudin has been praising. Well, I don't care. The stuff he plugs is awesome.

Like Acid Zen Wonder Paint! Who knew that you could have so much fun with MS Paint drawings?? This site is one of the most random things I've ever found on the Internet. WARNING! Some of this material is not safe for work. (This means you, Mom.)

I am listening to the new episode of Jump Cut right now, making sure it's good and podcasty for you guys! That's right, I give every new episode of Jump Cut Radio my 200-point inspection to make sure you're receiving the finest quality podcast money can buy! And if you're not satisfied, simply return the episode for a full refund! No other podcaster can offer you this kind of deal, not even Adam Curry!

No comments: