Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Sorry, been out of it for a bit...

Been working a lot as well as watching a lot of movies, so I haven't had time to post. I know, excuses, excuses. Well, you'll be disappointed to know that the only update I have is something you probably already know already: the trailer for King Kong

I was stunned when I saw it. It truly is an impressive trailer. It shows plenty of stuff to get people really excited about the film, but it doesn't give away too much. The only person who gets to talk at all in the trailer is Jack Black, who I'm looking forward to seeing portray a 1920s hot-shot filmmaker.

As for other news, I'm busy working on a new episode of Jump Cut Radio, which will hopefully be done by Thursday. The new version of iTunes comes with podcasting capabilities built-in and I was surprised to find that my show had already been added to the new podcast directory on the iTunes Music Store! If you're not a subscriber, now's the perfect time! Just go to the iTunes Music Store and search for Jump Cut Radio. Once you find it, hit Subscribe and the latest show will automatically download onto the Podcast page of iTunes. Easy, right?

If you're reading this at 2 AM ('cause that's when I'm writing it), lemme give you some loud music, courtesy of Extra Super Action Show, to keep you awake and alert! If that doesn't work, punch yourself in the face! That always seems to do the trick.

The Jackoffs, "Sucker" (MP3)

The Epoxies, "Need More Time" (MP3)

No comments: