Monday, June 20, 2005

Triumph at the Michael Jackson Trial

I'm sure this has been mentioned on countless other blogs, but I would like to point it out because I believe it has been a long time since I've seen Triumph the Insult Comic Dog do anything that I've laughed at. The joke wore off after a while and I am happy to say that, after watching this video, Triumph is back with a vengenance!

Triumph Interviews Michael Jackson Supporters (Requires QuickTime)

It also pretty much sums up my opinion over the now-closed Michael Jackson trial. Conan O'Brien is correct in calling it a "circus," and this video shows that the lunatic fringe was present and accounted for. I will say that Michael Jackson does have some serious psychological issues that need to be worked out, but if a jury was able to find him "not guilty" on all counts, the family that prosecuted him must've had many problems of their own. Feel free to discuss amongst yourselves.

Alright, for those of you who really don't give a fuck (and I can't say I blame you), here's some music to tide you over: NEW JAMIROQUAI!!

Why, yes, I do have a love for Jamiroquai. You got a problem with that? :-)

1 comment:

JN said...

In Spain, we feel strange about this trial.Maybe it's my European point of view, and from the States you view this news differnt but I'm not sure if Michael Jackson have been a Media's victim or he's really guilty....