Friday, April 29, 2005

The Friday afternoon wrap-up!



I've e-mailed the guy asking if we can play snippets of his work on our next episode, but I haven't received any response yet. Still, I just gotta talk about the awesome and hilarious work by Chris Harding. His latest short film, Learn Self Defense, is the only one that can't be viewed in full yet, but you can go ahead and see the first episode of Robot Family (pictured above), as well as the laugh-out-loud greeting card instructional video Make Mine Shoebox.

Also, just so everyone knows, there's a new Jump Cut episode online. Tune on in!

I'm off to see The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy! I heard it got good reviews in the New York Times and Maxim Magazine (two very different publications, I know), so I've got high hopes. Hell, I've always had high hopes for this movie! Let's hope it doesn't disappoint!

Hey, it's Friday, so how about some free music?
"Wake Up" by Dr. Dog
(nice, druggy little rock song)

"Start Over" by MC Frontalot
(hilarious nerdcore rap version of the Little Red Riding Hood story)

Have a good weekend, everyone! See you later!

No comments: