Tuesday, April 05, 2005

New Jump Cut tomorrow, plus funny news articles...

Okay, I spoke with Nathan and he wants to record this week's episode tomorrow night. That's probably a good idea because I have a lot planned for the new episode and I want to get all the prep work out of the way. I'm currently surfing the web in search of promos and audio clips of old drive-in theater "Intermission" ads. If anyone has any clips (or knows where I may obtain some), please drop me an e-mail. I'd greatly appreciate it!

Also, take a look at some of these great news articles!

Hunter S. Thompson's Ashes to Be Shot Out of Cannon

GoreTV...all Gore, all the time! (Not really.)

Too busy to shoot that thar deer? Shoot 'er online!

Take care, everyone, and please, if you haven't voted for Jump Cut Radio over at Podcast Alley, please do so! If you leave a comment about the show, I'll read it aloud on the next episode!

No comments: