Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Get a slice of my vast music library on this week's Jump Cut!

So...Nathan told me he had too much homework and would be unable to do this week's episode of Jump Cut Radio. So he set me loose upon the unsuspecting masses to come up with a show of my own. And what a show it is! I basically spend a whopping 57 minutes playing some of my favorite music from movie soundtracks. The soundtracks range from R-rated gangster flicks like "Snatch" and "Pulp Fiction," to children's fare like "Shrek 2" and "The SpongeBob Squarepants Movie"!

Click here to go to the Jump Cut website and download the newest episode! Also, if you'd like to send us your comments about the show, use our gmail account specifically set up for Jump Cut Radio. Thanks, guys, and keep tuning in!

No comments: