Sunday, May 15, 2005

Devin's Indie Mix Now Available on iTunes

Earlier this year, I sent some of my friends a bunch of awesome music by independent musicians entitled "Share the Love: An Indie Mix By Devin". Well, I've just finished my second indie mix, titled "Beautiful Summer" and will probably proceed to hand it out to various unsuspecting passerby. In the meantime, you can buy some of the songs from both mixes right now on the iTunes Music Store. Here's the link to my Indie iMix. And the tracklist is...

1. The Decemberists, "16 Military Wives"
2. Crooked Fingers, "Call to Love"
3. Robbers on High Street, "Spanish Teeth"
4. Eux Autres, "The Sundance Kid"
5. Robbers on High Street, "Japanese Girls"
6. Eux Autres, "Other Girls"
7. Dr. Dog, "The World May Never Know"
8. The Decemberists, "The Sporting Life"
9. The Holy Ghost, "Graciana Ole"
10. Peter Adams, "When the Morning Dies"
11. Chris Glover, "Stand on Your Seat"
12. Husky Rescue, "Summertime Cowboy"
13. Trüby Trio, "Jaleo"
14. Damien Jurado, "White Center"
15. Vienna Teng, "Lullabye for a Stormy Night"
16. Supersystem, "Born Into the World"
17. Dr. Dog, "Wake Up"
18. Jeff Hanson, "This Time It Will"

Click on the artist's name to go to their respective websites. You can click on some song titles to download the songs themselves! Even if you can't download a specific song on my list, almost all the musicians I linked to have other free MP3s on their websites (the website for Vienna Teng has SIX free songs!) Or you can just visit my iMix and buy each song for 99¢ each!

No comments: