Wednesday, May 18, 2005

New photo...I think.

Have I already had this photo adorn my blog? I don't really have an archive of previous Photos of the Week, so I have no way of knowing.

Me and Nathan are busy at work on Episode 10 of Jump Cut Radio. Already, it's developing into one of our best yet! Be on the lookout for it next week. If you've never heard our show, there's no better time like the present!

Also, listen to N.E.R.D. Patrol, one of the best music podcasts out there! I seriously don't know what Charles Cooper's problem with podcasts is, but I have a sneaking suspicion he doesn't listen to any! At least none of the good ones! Either that or he only heard one or two random episodes by podcasting newbies and became immediately bias towards all podcasts. Whatever. Hey, Chuck, give a listen to Chub Creek or Tracks Up the Tree and THEN let us know what you really think, alright man? Thanxabunch!

No comments: