Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Fun with translators! Plus, Japanese hyper-pop!

Dontcha just love having Google translate web pages for you? I sure do! Especially Amazon.com's Japanese website. Here's just one example...

Describing Free Super Saver Shipping: "As for this commodity being domestic delivery charge free, we report! As for details this way It can utilize also payment on delivery. (You exclude the commodity of the market place)"

For some reason, I think Google's translator used the word "commodity" instead of "item." Wouldn't that be simpler, hmmm??

Speaking of Japan, I'm always in the mood for some hyperactive Japanese bubblegum pop, and to my surprise, Scenestars just happened to score some free MP3s from Puffy AmiYumi clones Capsule! Check 'em out and call me when you're blood sugar level has dropped back down to normal!

No comments: