Sunday, September 04, 2005

Update weekend!

First off, I didn't realize I had yet to add Clever Titles Are So Last Summer to my list of links. It's a really cool blog run by really cool people!

Second, I've set up an Amazon.com Associates program and re-linked my Top 10 Albums of 2005 (So Far) list so that when you click on the album titles (and purchase the albums through Amazon.com), I get a referral. I've also added two new CDs to the list...



Both are great and you should pick them up now. I also acquired Death Cab for Cutie's new album and am in the process of taking it all in. I assure you, it'll probably be up on my list in the next week or so. :-)

Speaking of music, the upcoming Coldplay concert in Raleigh awaits me and, even though my tickets say "No Cameras," I'll see if I can sneak my Canon into the show. Don't tell Ticketmaster!

No comments: