Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Death Cab for Cutie tomorrow night!

Man, I can't wait for this biology midterm to be over with! Mainly 'cause once it is, I know that I have the Death Cab for Cutie concert to look forward to. Of course, I will be accompanied by The Usual Suspects (i.e. Merri, Nathan, and Caroline) and, if I'm not mistaken, Catherine from Clever Titles will be there as well! Catherine, if you'd like to hook up with us, I'll be the dorky guy in the black Postal Service t-shirt. Yea, that's right. I already planned out what I'm going to wear.

I also forgot to mention this a while back, but I added a bunch of new photos to my Flickr account. Look 'em over, leave comments, especially check out the photos of chalk art, since it rained recently and all of them have most likely vanished.

Alright, gotta go. But first...FRAPPR MAP!!

Sorry, just had to remind everyone.

No comments: