Saturday, October 29, 2005

The Lowdown on the Death Cab Concert


Um...Ben Again
Originally uploaded by devpd.


Alright, I know everyone's been waiting for me to talk about the Death Cab for Cutie concert I recently attended, and I'm sorry for making you guys wait but I've been busy writing papers and making movies and whatnot.

I am happy to say that the concert photos are now available for your viewing pleasure!

The show itself was very good. As you can see, we got pretty close to Ben Gibbard and his crew. They played a good set, ending with an excellent rendition of "Transatlanticism." The opening band, Stars, was really good, too, and I'll probably end up purchasing their new album when I've lifted my personal ban on buying music.

PLEASE comment on the photos, lemme know what you think! Oh, and also please sign my Frappr map!! Seriously, I will love you forever if you do this for me! Thanks!

No comments: