Thursday, October 20, 2005

Map It Out; Remixed Movie Trailers

As of now, the average daily readership for this blog is 15 people, which came as a real shock to me. I mean, seriously, FIFTEEN?! I thought for sure I was the only one who actually read my blog.

So, in the interest of getting to know my readers, I have just taken the liberty of adding a Frappr! map to this blog. Please add your name, zip code, and a few words (if you'd like) so we can all learn of the far-flung places this blog is being viewed in!

In related news, the blog over at My Mean Magpie has posted some live Sufjan Stevens tracks, vintage 2001. Get 'em while there hot!

Also, I'm sure this one's been blogged to death, but I finally got around to seeing the remixed Shining trailer and it's f*cking hilarious! See for yourself. Also, here's West Side Story reimagined as a horror flick. And, finally, Cabin Fever as teenage drama.

No comments: