Tuesday, October 11, 2005

A Very White Stripes Blog Entry



I'm sure there's already been a million posts on it, but you can see the White Stripes' video for "My Doorbell" here. As they get bigger and bigger, their videos get more and more stylized and expensive-looking. All I got to say is BRING BACK MICHEL GONDRY!! He directed three of their videos, two of which are probably the best music videos I have ever seen (the famous Lego video "Fell in Love With a Girl" and the mind-blowing "The Hardest Button to Button").

In other White Stripes-related news, their next single will be "The Denial Twist," probably my favorite track of their latest LP, Get Behind Me Satan and they are also scheduled to perform a new song on Comedy Central's The Daily Show on December 1st, so start programming those VCRs!

The above photo was taken from LightningField.com.

No comments: